Looking for developers and beta testers

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2008 at 7:56 PM
I initially developed Grinder with the bright idea that I'd make a fortune selling it.  Then I discovered that I had no idea what I was doing after I created the product.  So now I'm working on something else. 

However, I did put a lot of work in to Grinder and hate to just leave it spinning on my hard drive unused.  Just because I don't know how to market products doesnt make the product useless.  I created Grinder in response to several projects I had worked on in my career, so I think there is a need for a tool like it.  So my contribution to the community is this block of code.  Hopefully, some other people will find it useful and put it to good use.

What I need are some people who can take it for a spin and provide feedback.  Beta Testers.  I'll fix bugs and release new versions as needed.  I also have a few more work flow actions that I want to develop when I get time.

I'm also looking for other developers who would like to continue what I started.  There are a number of features that Grinder needs.  There are also some bugs that I either havent found yet or fixed.